was born in Matino (LE) on 3rd September 1966. He graduated at the Higher Institute of Physical Education in Urbino on 10 March 1989 with final grade od 110/110 (pr. 1385, cert. 359 of the 16.03.89):
QUALIFICATIONS AND RATINGS:
- Graduated in Educational Science (expert in training process) at the University of Lecce in March 2003.
Thesis: “A gymnastic path for a patient with spinal paralysis for a quality integration”
Supervisor: Prof. Nicola Paparella;
Internship carried out at the CISI Puglia in Casarano for a vocational training path. Tutor: A. Vernaleone
Final project: End-of-studies integrated training project for clothing stores workers
- Graduated at the Higher Institute of Physical Education in Urbino on 12.03.89 with final grade 110/110
Graduated at the postgraduate course D/M 970/75 for the teaching at people with psychophysical and sensorial disabilities, in 1993 c/o at Guagnano (LE) with final grade 29/30;
Thesis “Progressive and degenerative muscular dystrophy myopathies”.
Supervisor: Francesco Greco
- Qualified to teach at the Italian middle school in 1998 in physical education and at people with psychophysical and sensorial disabilities, CI. c. A029/30A;
- Qualified to teach at the Italian high school philosophy, psychology and educational sciences CI. c. A036A.
- Qualified to teach at the primary school in 2000
- He is in the list of trainers in the courses of polyvalent specialization for support teachers of the Administrative Service Center
- Diploma at the Don Vincenzo Institute Vaglica in Acri (CS) in 1985
- Qualification n. 52 of “Certified Professional” certified by UNI (11475 ACCREDIA) on 24 November 2007 issued by F.A.C for preventives, re-educationals, recreationals and sporty policies; in 1993/94 he attended the 4th experimental year of the ISEF at the University of Urbino.
- Territorial delegated manager of Apulia and Basilicata for the National Union Kinesiologists professional training.
- Sailing instructor qualification issued by the Italian Sailing Federation, 8th zone from thw 2003, international register nr. 1256. t.f. 513502;